Today I will discuss about the Registration issue of RGPV Diploma.If we talking about the issue , why we are facing this problems.
1.) The first thing I found that the student who did not fill their exam form before last date which was given by rgpv.
2.) The second thing is that ,the students did not update their I'd cards details in the rgpv student login.
NOW, Let's discuss about the solution for this.
1.) First of all, you should make sure that you have updated your details like Name, fathers name, email etc .. in your RGPV student I'd.
2.) Second thing is to make sure that you have filled your exam form before the given date of RGPV or after it.
•If you have filled the exam form before the last date, then go directly and register yourself, you can see the registration process by going to the link given below.
Now, if you have filled your exam form late or you have filled it earlier, you are still having trouble in registering.
Follow the steps Given below :-
a.) Firstly try to register yourself on poly.rgpvexam.in
b.) Inform to Your College Principal and Your branch H.O.D first if you are not able register.
c.) Then call to RGPV help line number which is 07552600813 .
d.) If they didn't receive your call then install telegram application from playstore. Telegram channel link of RGPV
Important Note:- Keep Trying Daily , because if you not get register you are unable to give your final exam. Keep trying All the best.
0 Comments